Low-Flying Aircraft Complaints

Who Handles Complaints?
Low-flying aircraft and other flight-related issues are not normally handled by local law enforcement agencies. Resources are limited and jurisdiction is also limited so the best resource to call for any aircraft related violations/complaints is the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration ) – Flight Standards District Office.

Types of Complaints
  • Accident Reporting
  • Air carrier certification and operations
  • Aircraft maintenance
  • Aircraft operational issues
  • Aircraft permits
  • Airmen certification (licensing) for pilots, mechanics, repairmen, dispatchers, and parachute riggers
  • Certification and modification issues
  • Enforcement of Airmen and Aircraft Regulations
  • Low-flying aircraft
For More Information
For Grand Traverse County you want to contact the Grand Rapids office.
3196 Kraft Avenue SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Phone: 616-954-6657