An eligible person desiring to serve as a general civil mediator and/or a domestic relations mediator may apply to the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Clerk to be placed on the list of qualified general civil mediators or domestic relations mediators. 

The application forms include a certification that the applicant meets the requirements for service and that the applicant will not discriminate against parties, attorneys, other mediators, on the basis of race, ethnic origin, gender or other protected personal characteristic. Please complete one or both of the following forms: