Parks Reservations

Grand Traverse County Parks and Recreation Department has facilities available for nearly every type of event or activity.

On-line reservation information requests and applications are available for each rental type:  Select the type of reservation you are interested in from the list on the left side of this page.

Please note that any form completed and submitted is a request only, and does not reserve a specific facility. Please wait for Parks and Recreation staff to reach out with a reservation confirmation. 

You may also contact the Civic Center Office by calling 231-922-4818.