Documents & Resources

Soil Erosion Documents

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests

Site Plans



  • Municipalities / Townships: Visit Grand Traverse Construction Code for inquiries regarding land use, planning, zoning, and stormwater ordinances.
  • Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ): Visit the MDEQ website for inquiries regarding inland lakes and streams, high water mark, related wetlands, and 100-year floodplain.
  • U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: Visit the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers website for inquiries regarding a structure or work water ward of the Ordinary High Water Mark or in the Great Lakes or navigable waters, discharges of dredged material, mechanized land clearing or beach grooming.
  • Grand Traverse County GIS: Visit the GIS website for information regarding property ID, legal description, soils type, etc.