How Do I … ?

Automatic Set Aside: The 86th District Court is temporarily stopping the extraction of criminal cases to our public website until we are able to reconcile the records. As this process occurs, there will be NO access to criminal cases on our website for cases older than seven years. The public will NOT be able to make payments on CRIMINAL cases older than seven years on our website. Civil infractions will still be available for viewing and payments can be made directly on the website.