Do I qualify for your Services?
If you are a Grand Traverse County Resident, aged 60 years or older, with a demonstrated need, you can qualify for Services. Contact us at 231-922-4688, or fill our a New Client Application form found under Community Living Programs/Services. More FAQs on In-Home Services

Show All Answers

1. What Services do you offer?
2. Do I qualify for your Services?
3. Is there a fee for your Services?
4. Can I subscribe to your newsletter?