Lost COVID-19 Card

Have you lost or misplaced your Michigan COVID-19 vaccine card?

If you have received a COVID-19 vaccine(s) and have lost your card, your immunization will also be recorded in your State of Michigan immunization record or MCIR report (pronounced Micker).

To obtain an offical printed copy of your record/report, which will show your COVID-19 vaccine(s), please do one (1) of the following:

Contact your primary care doctor and see if they can assist you.
If you do not have a primary care doctor please follow below steps:

Please submit a request along with a copy of your identification. The Michigan Medical Records Access Act 47 of 2000 (333.26265, Section 5g) requires identification to be provided with each request.

The following information is also required on requests:

  • Date of Request 
  • Patient's full legal name and/or previous names
  • Patient's date of birth
  • Patient’s current address
  • Requestor's name, phone number and relationship of the patient
  • Copy of your identification (ok to take a photo with your phone and email it)
  • Type of records you are requesting: i.e. Covid 19 Vaccine Verification 

You can send the request via postal mail, email or fax. 

Grand Travese County Health Department
Attn: Immunization Records
2600 LaFranier Rd.
Traverse City, MI  49686

Email: immunizations@gtcountymi.gov
Fax: 231-995-6117

If you do not have access to email or fax, you can also call Grand Traverse County Health Department at 231-995-6131.

The reports can either be picked up in person (id required) or mailed to your home address.

Please submit your request along with a copy of your identification. The Michigan Medical Records